EQUINE BOARDING & TRAINING FACILITY in New Braunfels, TX
|Ad Posted:||Wednesday, April 18, 2012|
|Ad Expires:||Saturday, April 13, 2013|
|Name :||Kelli Kensing|
|Address :||3950 Hwy 46 W|
|User Location:||new braunfels|
|Services:||Boarding, Training, Lessons, Horse Sales, Horses For Sale|
|Discipline:||Cutting, All Around, Performance, Western Pleasure, Western|
Rock-N-Oaks Stables, LLC is located on 25 oak shaded acres. The facility includes a 17-stall barn with 12x12 stalls and tack room, hot water wash rack, 6-horse walker, a large arena, round training arena, turn-out pastures, foaling-out paddock, 20 acres pasture for trail riding and an office facility that includes a full kitchen, dining area and bathroom with shower.
* Six days a week, the stalls are cleaned and bedded with shavings, when needed. Horses are exercised on the walker and turned out in pastures.
* Feed is given twice daily and includes Safe and Sound pelleted feed and fertilied coastal hay.
* Health records are maintained and owners are given the opportunity to be included in veterinarian farm calls for vaccinations, coggins test, teeth floats and other health needs.
* Our farrier makes weekly visits to provide necessary care for your horses feet.
* 24-hour on-site care.
* Mare-care, foaling-out and weaning services available.
Susan Pooley, with over 35 years e xperience, is the trainerat Rock-N-Oaks. She has competedin cutting, team penning, halter classes, showmanship at halter, western pleasure and horsemanship, unter under saddle and edquitation adn trail. Susan's experience allows her to provide in-depth training to all levels of horse and rider. She has helped her students achieve success at the local and state levels and AQHA World Show. Ib addition to halter breaking, starting two-year olds, and fitting, she provides training in cutting, halter, showmanship, horsemanship, western pleasure, trail, and hunter under saddle.
If you are trying to sell a horse or looking for one to buy, we can help you. Kelli Kensing will market your horse for you by taking pictures, making a video and providing an informative write-up of your horses's attributes and capabilities. If you are unsure of what price to list your horse, she can research recent sales of comparable horses and bloodlines to help you assess the best asking price for your horse. Kelli will handle all inquiries concerning your horse and notify you of only serious buyers.
If you are looking to buy a horse, we can help you locate a horse that best suits your needs, ability level and pocketbook.
OUR GOAL, AS AN EQUINE FACILITY, IS TO PROVIDE A FAMILY-FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE THAT COMBINES A BROAD KNOWLEDGE OF HORSES, EXPERIENCE, AND INTEGRITY WITH THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF CARE FOR YOU AND YOUR HORSE.